Service Desk Co-ordinator
We are currently recruiting for Service Desk Co-ordinators on behalf of a leading Warrington based Facilities Management company. The roles will be full-time office based, Monday - Friday 8am-5pm and are paying £25,000 + bonus!
The role involves providing excellent customer service to clients to ensure they get an excellent response and service to all their FM needs from the helpdesk, inhouse engineers and sub-contractor partners.
The main duties of the role are as follows:
- Scheduling and co-ordinating on the day and remedial works
- Engaging sub-contractors where needed
- Tracking work activities, ensuring that all trackers and reports are completed accurately and on time
- Raising, matching and management of purchase orders
- Triage on the day calls, prioritise jobs and allocate accordingly
- Update system accurately and with all supporting documentation
- Assist with the preparation of quotations
- Check that subcontractor certificates and insurances are in place
- Check progress against booked jobs and update system when jobs completed and ready for invoicing
- Produce and complete monthly / weekly reporting
- General administration support for the Technical Manager and rest of team
Candidates for this role must have previous experience of working within Facilities Management and will ideally have service desk experience. You will be highly organised and will have the ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines. Excellent communication skills both oral and written are essential. Strong IT skills are required and you will ideally have used a facilities management system previously. The ability to pick up new systems and skills quickly is also needed.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team where your hard work is not only recognised but rewarded! If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this role then please send us your CV now!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Service Desk Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.
More searches like this
- Construction & Property Properties/Facilities Management jobs in Warrington
- Office & secretarial Properties/Facilities Management jobs in Warrington
- Administration Properties/Facilities Management jobs in Warrington
- Retail Properties/Facilities Management jobs in Warrington
- Customer Services Properties/Facilities Management jobs in Warrington