Pen y Cymoedd, Treorchy
We are looking for a Stores Operative to ensure that all stock movements are recorded and controlled in an accurate and auditable manner, including deliveries to site.
Completes basic operational approved logistics processing on schedule (Goods Receipt / Warehouse / Transport / Dispatch)
- Unpacks incoming goods according to respective instructions.
- Completes packaging activities of deliveries following shipping instructions, types of packaging and other instructions (e.g. Dangerous Goods) in the given framework.
- Completes transportation's of goods inside and if applicable outside the premises with professional usage of appropriate means of transportation.
- Stores good following the store instructions.
- Contributes to the regular stock maintenance and inventory in the storage area.
- Assembles deliveries out of given storage compartments and review for completeness and accuracy (e.g. quantity and article number in reference to the respective delivery notes).
- Previous experience in similar background
- SAP experience would be ideal
- FLT license
TO APPLY - Please apply with a up to date CV.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 72 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you wish to register with us for future opportunities in your area, then please follow the link below.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy