Customer Service IT Analyst
Do you have previous Customer Service technical IT experience? Have you got experience in using ITSM Systems, to log and track IT user incidents, working within SLA's? Have you got a passion for IT?
If yes, then this maybe the role for you. Our client is looking for an experienced Customer Service Analyst to help assist with any IT technical errors face to face and on the phone for all employees on site, duties will include:
- Providing 1st class customer service to all
- Assisting with the repairs and providing technical advice to resolve all staff IT issues
- Working within dedicated SLA's
Successful candidate will be required to:
- Have the eagerness to learn and the desire to acquire new technical skills
- Previous experience in working within Customer Service and have a passion for IT
- Be a good problem solver with strong customer service skills
- Have the ability to identify reoccurring issues and challenges all current users are experienced to then raise with the relevant teams for further investigations
This is a full time position, working Mondays to Fridays 8.30am until 5.00pm - this role is a fixed term contract of 3 months with the view that this could become permanent
For more information please contact Adecco Welwyn Garden City on 01707 387990
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Customer Service IT Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.