Sales Administrator (Manufacturing)
JOB TITLE: Sales Administrator (Manufacturing)
LOCATION: Wellington, Somerset
SALARY: Circa £18,000- £20,000 dependant on experience
HOURS: 8.30am-5pm Monday-Thursday and 8.30am-4.30pm Friday.
BENEFITS: 25 days holiday + bank holidays, company pension and death in service benefits. Down to earth, friendly and fun team environment.
THE ROLE: Our well established, family owned client are looking for a Sales Administrator to join their busy team based in Wellington, Somerset. The role will involve working in a team of 3, supporting the sales team with administration as well as providing an excellent customer service to both new and existing clients.
- Responding to incoming phone calls and emails and providing a high level of service
- Processing sales orders on company bespoke CRM system (full training to be provided)
- Raising works orders
- Keeping company database up to date
- General office duties such as filing, post etc
- Liaising between internal teams and clients and keeping everyone up to date.
THE CANDIDATE: We are looking for someone who has excellent customer service experience and an outgoing, friendly personality. You will need strong IT skills and good attention to detail as well as being organised and able to prioritise. If you have prior experience of working within a manufacturing business this is highly beneficial. This is a rare opportunity to join a successful and growing business that offer a great working environment.
TO APPLY: Please apply online, call our office on 01823 285440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Sales Administrator (Manufacturing)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.