*** Application Supporter/Trainer/Mentor required ****
DURATION- 6 MONTHS
LOCATION - Remote working
Our client is a well know UK Bank providing high street and internet banking, current accounts, mortgages, savings accounts, credit cards and loans.
They pride themselves on customer service and customer satisfaction levels and are always looking to put their customers at the heart of what they do with a strong ethical policy setting out the way they do business.
Our Client are currently building a new version of their online banking application which is due to go live in July this new build is upgrading to Active I. D 8.4
Outside of this they are also looking at reducing vendor services internally, so the ideal candidate will be able to help with the application support and also be able to mentor and train the team on this also.
· Knowledge of Active I.D
· Technically skilled in identity/Authentication knowledge (ForgeRock or Ping)
· Application Support experience
· Training/Mentoring experience
· Good communicational skills
· Transition of skills experience
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunity's employer.
Please email me
Apply for Application Supporter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.