Sales Administrator (Temp - Perm)
Adecco Harlow are proud to be working in partnership with a hugely successful, family run, manufacturing business based in Nazeing, Essex. Our client's business has experienced rapid growth throughout 2019 and 2020, with further growth predicted for 2021, which is why they are expanding their headcount within the sales department. My client is looking for an individual with proven sales experience and someone who can demonstrate their drive and determination within the sales industry.
9am - 5.30pm, Monday - Friday
£10 - £11 per hour
Temp - perm opportunity
Start date Monday 10th May
In brief, the role of a Sales Administrator will include:
Communicate effectively with customers via phone and email.
Develop and maintain relationships with customers and gain an understanding of their business and challenges.
Provide prices to customers and prepare and submit quotations in line with their requirements.
Follow up quotations and where possible manage them through to orders.
Enter sales orders onto the company system.
Interact with customers and contractors to progress orders.
Co-ordinate deliveries, communicating with transport and yard team.
Maintain Order Book and excel spreadsheets.
Investigate credit requests and invoice queries.
The right candidate for this role will have:
- Good knowledge and experience of customer service and Sales practice and processes.
- You will need to be IT literature and moderately Tech Savvy
- A polished and self-motivated approach to your responsibilities and duties
- Enjoy supporting and working within a team setting
- Ability to work in an organised manner is key!
In a nutshell, we are looking for a self-motivated all round sales support!
In return, you will be working alongside a successful, professional yet friendly and supportive team. In addition, there is free parking, pension and 28 days annual leave.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Sales Administrator (Temp - Perm)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.