Polish Sales Administrator
The role requires a high level of organisation, very good attention to detail with a passion for the delivery of high level customer service and excellent communication skills.
This is a bi-lingual role and you must be able to speak Polish and English. Must be able to work within a fast moving environment and work under pressure.
Main duties include:
· Supplying information, pricing and order information/typing quotations
· Processing orders from customers , Processing purchase orders,
· Advising customers on shipments/ delivery times etc.
· Processing warehouse receipts, stock reconciliations, returns
· Maintaining sales logs and follow compile sales reports/statistics
· Compile information /mailing relevant prospects
The Candidate to be considered for the role will need to have an excellent command of the English language and have experience in a similar role. Other skills and attributes include
· Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
· Independent and able to work within a team
· Excellent Computer skills
· Task driven
· The ability to work on your own initiative and be able to prioritise work load
· Knowledge of ERP Systems (SAP, LN Infor) would be an additional benefit
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Polish Sales Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.