Marketing Executive (Luxury products)
An exciting opening has arisen for a Marketing Executive to work for a company with international reach with their renowned luxury product and brand. The ideal candidate would have experience or a passion and feel for luxury products, home-wares, textiles, or interiors, but it is not essential, more importantly you will be able to demonstrate experience and track record in a role that includes those detailed below; Reporting to the Marketing Manager and working in a close-knit team in smart, professional business premises in the heart of Windsor.
A day in the life of your new role:
- Managing the business social media accounts
- Content writing for the website, and social media
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms
- Manage the budget for social media activities
- Creating creative copy for new launches and new products
- Creating designs using Photoshop
- Daily engagement with social media comments to develop discussions on behalf of the company
- SEO, working with the Shopify CMS
- Using Mailchimp for email campaigns
- Managing photoshoots, logistics, products, and Administration. Travelling into London when needed
- Developing packaging and liaising with suppliers
We'd love to speak to you if you:
- Have excellent creative copywriting skills
- Have experience in a previous Marketing position
- Have experience using Photoshop and proven successful social media management
- Have working for a luxury business ideally but not essential
- Are happy to travel to photoshoots when required.
- Working hours are 9am - 6pm, Monday to Friday, with parking
Shortlisting for interview is happening now, so you are encouraged to apply immediately. For further information please call 01784 460981 melanie.randall@Office-Angels.com
By registering with Office Angels, you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced Recruitment Consultant and have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Marketing Executive (Luxury products)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.