Exciting new opportunity for a Graduate Pattern Cutter to come and join this well-established furniture business in Northumberland. Working within an already established team on a permanent basis.
Working both manually and alongside the design team.
Pattern Cutter- The Role
· Produce piece work patterns of a high standard
· Pattern amendments from buying sample through to factory sample
· Digitising patterns
· Ensure patterns meet customer specifications and established QA/QC standards for factory production
· Working to production Critical Path to achieve goals
· Work closely with in-house machinists on production of sample garments
· Give help and support in workroom where needed to meet deadlines
· Suggest ways to reduce garment cost and simplify construction for production
· Follow fit comments to meet required specification, measurements and fit in accordance with customer's standards and quality requirements
· Check fit and factory samples, amending pattern as necessary to achieve required fit.
· Ideal experience of using pattern-cutting software
· Experience with stretch fabrics
· Good knowledge of garment construction
· Eye for detail and quality
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.