Materials Controller- Outskirts of Mildenhall- £19,000-£21,000
We are currently looking to recruit for a Materials Controller position on behalf of our amazing client based in the outskirts of Mildenhall. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone that is looking to work as part of a dynamic and fast paced environment with a client that provides great products, the right candidate will also receive great promotion and management opportunities!
The main responsibilities of the role will be to:
- Maintain and manage product data and to accurately keep data up to date
- To run procurement processes, ensure effective stock management and product availability
- Maintain product data and data flow in the companies data and forecasting system.
- Data control and input of new products and maintaining existing data with defined processes
- To enable a high level of service to our customers through providing accurate data
- Prepare monthly forecast files and forecast accuracy reports for Brand and Key Account Managers
- Provide support to the Supply Chain Department
- Run Material Requirement Planning and create Purchase Orders on Vendors if required and ensure they meet agreed delivery
- Provide Trends analysis
- Develop new routines and processes for continuous improvement
All of this and more including:
- Reporting to and supporting the Materials Manager
- Working to departments KPI'S
- To cover other colleagues in the Material Management Team for absence
- To support the Supply Team when required
The successful candidate will be someone that has a strong work ethic and someone that is proactive and self motivated with a can do attitude. You will be someone that has a great eye for detail that is results driven and that can work under pressure. The team that you would be a part of would be one that works with the other departments displaying teamwork and flexibility and all times, so you must be a team player and ideally you will have Microsoft Office skills at a minimum off Intermediate Level in excel.
- Hours 08:30-17:00
- Early finish on Friday
If you are interested in this position and would like to hear more about the benefits on offer please reply with an up to date CV, alternatively you can call us on 01284 732440 to discuss more about the opportunity.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Materials Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.