Adecco are delighted to be working with one of the UK's leading consumable supply companies. They deliver outstanding service levels to thousands of customers throughout the UK. They're looking for an experienced driver who would be working at their local depot in Newcastle.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Delivering supplies to their local supplier network in Newcastle.
- Loading supplies onto the Van.
- Unloading supplies and delivering them to their clients customers in Newcastle.
- Completing relevant paperwork and documentation for suppliers.
- Demonstrate good customer service as they will be meeting suppliers on a daily basis.
Relevant skills and experience:
- The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate Delivery Driving experience.
- Candidates who have an HGV class 1 or class 2 licence would be considered.
- The candidate will need to physically fit due to the loading and unloading of goods.
- Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm
- Company vehicle included.
- 4 weeks holiday excluding bank holidays.
- Company pension plan.
- Competitive salary.
Due to high volume applications, Adecco won't be able to respond to all applications. Please only apply if you have delivery driving experience.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Delivery Driver
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.