D365FO Developer // HOME BASED
**MUST BE BASED IN THE UK**
I am currently recruiting on behalf of an end - user in Bristol who are looking for a D365FO Developer to join their team on a permanent basis. Whilst my client is based in Bristol, they can offer a home based contract.
As an engineer you are responsible for providing technical support for a number of ongoing projects and integrations as the Business develops. You are expected have depth of knowledge of D365 Architecture, which includes knowledge of applicable processes, methodologies, standards, products and frameworks.
- Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Azure hosting environment management
- Strong knowledge of X++ and C# for customization
- Good knowledge for technical solution design and best practices.
- Good knowledge of Finance, Supply chain and Commerce Modules of D365
- Ability to build forms, workflows, reports and process customization
- Interface integration through data entity, SOAP and REST based custom services
- 360 degree knowledge of Lifecycle services i.e. environment management, data management, package management, integrated VSTS
- AzureDevOps/ VSTS management
Would this be of interest? If yes, please get in touch today!
Consultant: Kamilla Hagen
Telephone: 0161 242 8839
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law. Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.
Apply for D365FO Developer // HOME BASED
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.