Warehouse Operative PERMANENT
A rare opportunity has arisen to join a leading company based in Crewe as a Warehouse Operative on a PERMANENT BASIS. THIS ROLE REQUIRES FORK LIFT TRUCK EXPERIENCE (COUNTER BALANCE IDEALLY)
Reporting to the Transport Manager, duties will include:
* General warehouse duties including selecting from stock the customer requirements ready for order
* Load products onto relevant delivery vehicle
* Unloading raw materials
* Booking and checking in goods
* Maintaining accurate stock records
* Ensuring products are labelled correctly
* Using in house system accurately to log in any returned goods
* Keeping inside and outside areas clean and tidy
Strong communication skills essential along with previous manual warehouse experience
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Warehouse Operative PERMANENT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.