Digital Marketing Coordinator
Adecco Cramlington are delighted to represent their client in a search for a driven a self-driven and highly motivated Digital Marketing Coordinator to join their busy Marketing team
Working within the Marketing team to promote the Company's brands, by supporting all aspects of the marketing function with a digital bias. The ideal candidate will be degree level educated within a digital or marketing discipline and have a minimum of 2 year's experience working within a similar role. Will have excellent communication skills and assist with implementation of strategic campaigns across multiple business channels. Online content management, analysis & reporting of site traffic, channel performance, conversion and other key metrics. Working with external creative teams to produce marketing collateral for both on and offline. And supporting all internal and external stakeholders across the group entity.
- Digital content creation, website and page optimisation and analysis
- Coordination of digital strategy for SEO/ PPC/Google AdWords
- Developing and reporting on e-marketing/ marketing automation campaign and schedules
- Monitoring and reporting on in-house digital platforms
- Support social media planning and analysis
- Research, analysis and reporting on industry/ market/ trends
- Implement and monitor digital advertising and PR strategy
- Support lead generation strategy working closely with Telesales team in line with GDPR
- Developing marketing collateral for all market segments and identify new opportunities across all brands
- Supporting all aspects of event management both online and offline.
- Sourcing promotional materials and gifts
- Assisting marketing team with general administration and day to day tasks/ projects and activities.
- Building good relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Dealing with general requests from internal teams and external partners.
- Support new product launches to ensure that marketing aims are clear and implemented into the launch strategy
Job Competencies/Key Skills:
- Degree educated within a digital or marketing discipline or CIM Professional Diploma would be desirable
- Ideally 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Highly computer literate (Microsoft Office / Adobe Creative Cloud / CMS)
- Familiar with marketing automation systems (Pardot or similar)
- Salesforce/ CRM systems.
- Ability to build strong relationships and communicate at all levels.
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- Familiar with PR & Advertising processes.
- Ideally Full UK Driving License.
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00Hrs - 17:00Hrs
- Type of role: permanent - subject to 6 months probationary period
- Salary: discuss during interview
- Company mobile phone and laptop
- Group Personal Pension Plan: up to 5% employer contribution available from start day
- Holidays: 25 days/year
- Other Benefits: Employee Assistance Programme through EIC, Life Assurance Cover, Bike to Work Scheme, Staff Sales, Eye care Vouchers (VDU), Flu Vaccination, Health care Cash plan, Hotel and Car hiring discounts
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Digital Marketing Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.