Manufacturing Test Engineers (Inside IR35)
Glenrothes (Remote working but required onsite once restrictions are lifted)
Market rates (Inside IR35)
- Support production functional test cell in the efficient execution of complex electronic assembly diagnostics and test equipment maintenance activities
- Test engineering role will also enhance technical customer stewardship and continually strive for improved quality and maximum efficiency.
- Role will be product focused with a strong involvement in a Functional Test environment.
* Diagnostics of high complexity electronic assemblies
* Support test equipment to ensure minimum downtime
* Experience in a functional test engineering role either within a military or high reliability manufacturing facility
* Strong knowledge of electronics over a wide range of technologies
* High level diagnostic experience over a wide range of technologies
* Analytical engineer who can process data efficiently to provide solutions to problems and communicate the outcomes at all levels
* Minimum of HND/Degree in electronics related subject, preferably in Electronic Engineering
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Manufacturing Test Engineers (Inside IR35)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.