Our fantastic, family business based in Ipswich are currently looking for a database administrator to join their team! This role is a fantastic opportunity for somebody with previous experience of handling data and ensuring accuracy at all times, the database is key to the development and management of our client's business.
- Daily phone calls with clients to establish whether they qualify to receive our client's magazine
- Management of the database to ensure everything is up to date and accurate
- Subscribe or unsubscribe clients from the database if required
- Ensuring any discrepancies within the database are investigated and resolved
- Working as part of a brilliant team!
The perfect candidate
- Previous experience with handling data accurately
- Confident when speaking to clients on the phone
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy!
- A team player who is not afraid to get stuck in with anything
- Full driving licence (not essential, but desirable)
- A logical mind with the ability to organise efficiently
- Salary of £19,000-£22,000
- 28 days holiday
- Fantastic social events
- Opportunity to join a family run business who pride themselves on looking after their staff and having a great team!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Database Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.