We are looking for an experienced Van Driver with strong customer service skills, and a willingness to go the extra mile for customers.
Manually lifting & carrying stock to from the vehicle to a customer's premises. Driving safely whilst obeying all traffic laws and regulations.
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- A keen eye for detail
- Good spoken and written English
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to be flexible with working hours
- Computer skills desirable
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday
- One Saturday Per Month
- Delivery driver: 1 year (required)
- Mostly driving 3.5t vehicles but on occasion 12.5t truck
- Driving: 2 years (required)
- Driving License (required)
- CPC Accredited
- Loading the delivery vehicle from Warehouse
- Delivering to residential locations Mainly within M25
- Delivering to commercial locations Mainly within M25
- Occasional Warehouse cover
Hours are 8.00-5.00 with 1 hour for lunch
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Driver
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.