Testing Automation Engineers - Selenium
You will typically report to the Test Manager/Test Lead on a given testing assignment and the role will be carried out at a wide variety of client sites. Central to the role is the definition, development and execution of technical testing throughout the complete development lifecycle, from project initiation through to delivery.
What you'll do
* Produce Test Approaches modelled around using Test automation as the base
* Produce Integration Automation Test scripts, data and scenarios in accordance with the documented approach.
* Embed, Run and maintain the automated tests prescribed within the Automation Test Framework
* Analyse (and document if needed) defects discovered during test runs
* Work with the Technical Lead and other resources across the development and environments teams to rectify and retest issues encountered during testing.
What you'll bring
We are looking for the highest calibre individuals who exhibit the following attributes, experience and skills that enable them to deliver rapid value to our clients:
* Demonstrable experience of validating application quality through measures including functional, performance, vulnerabilities, defects and static analysis results
* Demonstrable Experience of conducting Functional & Non-Functional testing using appropriate tool set.
* Experience of testing Middleware and API's using tools like RestAssured, Postman, SoapUI, OR similar
* Demonstrable Experience of using testing test management & Defect Management tools like HP Quality Centre, JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint or other similar tools.
* Strong experience of working in a DevOps delivery environment and teams with exposure to Continuous integration delivery tools/environment
* Experience in Agile Scrum/BDD methodologies
* Experience of using tools like Gherkin, cucumber and similar
* Demonstrable experience of introducing or using test automation in everyday facets of test lifecycle.
* Experience in any programme language like C, C#, Java, Python
* Demonstrable Prior experience in coding automated tests using Java Script or VB Script
* Experience of using any of the performance measuring tools like Jmeter, Blazemeter, Eggplant , HP Load Runner, Grinder or similar would be a plus
* Knowledge of Databases like Oracle 10g/11g or SQL server
* SC cleared or clearable
This role is currently remote however due to the nature of my client candidates have to be prepared to spend time on key client sites and overnight stays
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Testing Automation Engineers - Selenium
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.