Adecco have an exciting new opportunity to work as a Production Operative with a large, global company, offering immediate starts!
Congleton - CW12 1UW
Start - As soon as possible
Duration - Temporary contracts usually initially on a 3 month basis - potential for extension
Pay rate - £10.90p/h
Shifts offered -
Double days - 06:00 - 14:00 and 14:00 - 22:00 on a weekly rotation (must be able to work both shifts)
Nights - Sunday - Thursday Night - 22:00 - 06:00
We are looking for an assembly or production worker who will be required to assemble small parts whilst adhering to a quality process. We are looking for motivated individuals, who are target and quality driven.
An ideal candidate will have worked in a production operative or assembly operative or shop floor position previously. If you are unsure whether your previous working experience would be transferable to this role, please apply and we will be able to go through the role in more detail with you.
Role overview - Production Operative will be fitting small components and circuit boards into their housings
The role involves operating a complete production line or production sequence, by monitoring and steering all relevant production processes and parameters for a defined sector of production, in a control room environment.
* Sets up and controls production program.
* Sets up production parameter and executes necessary checks.
* Constantly controls operations and monitors process results, acts according to contingency plans in case of deviations.
* Makes predefined and specialised quality checks.
* Contributes in judgement on production results.
* Engages and coordinates maintenance staff for repair and maintenance issues.
* Advises directly related manufacturing staff.
Please note - this position requires standing for extended periods of time
Apply today for more information and immediate consideration!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Production Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.