This is an excellent opportunity to join the development and support team with a focus on delivering excellent service to engage large, diverse audiences with premium entertainment packages.
Java Development Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and test new micro-service applications using container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Collaborate with other developers, sharing and receiving knowledge
- Mentoring more junior developers and driving and designing in house training.
- Build applications that scale predictably, facilitate development across multiple developers and teams and promote maintainability and extensibility.
- Maintain and contribute to software delivery principles and guidelines based on internal standards and industry best-practice
What you'll bring:
- Extensive system development knowledge with Java, noSQL Databases
- Familiarity with configuration and build tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Gradle
- Familiarity with Prometheus and Grafana
- Applied knowledge of software engineer standard methodology and multiple software development methodologies. e.g. XP, Scrum
- Knowledge of design patterns and solid principles
- Test Driven Development and Business Driven Development
- In-depth experience of working with APIs (REST etc.)
Paying up to £65,000 per annum depending on experience.
Their extensive benefits package includes exclusive access to the internal entertainment service as provided to customers so you can utilise the processes you implement with free access to their customer entertainment services as well as;
*A generous pension package
*Private health care
*Discounted mobile and broadband
*Flexible working hours and opportunities for remote work
Based in Isleworth with regular transport links allowing you to get from work to Waterloo station in just over 30 minutes! With the train station only a 10-minute walk from where you will be based as well as free regular shuttle buses running to a variety of tube stations. There's also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Java Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.