Administrator (Investment Team)
JOB TILE: Administrator (Investment Team)
HOURS: Monday to Friday 9-5.30pm
SALARY: £18,000-£19,000 (Dependant on Experience)
BENEFITS: 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, rising by 1 day for each complete year of service up to 25 days, Discretionary Annual Bonus Scheme, Contributory Pension, Income Protection Insurance
THE COMPANY: A financial management company specialising in investments based in Exeter. The company have a fantastic reputation and really invest in their staff and their training. Offering a fantastic career for an ambitious, driven individual
THE ROLE: The main purpose of your role will be to assist the Investment Administration Team with all aspects of private client investment administration.
Daily duties will include:
- Arranging client ISA subscriptions
- Client account set-up and maintenance
- Transfer of client assets in and out of nominees
- Maintaining client contact databases
- Processing client payments
- Ensuring that all communication received from clients and investment managers are actioned promptly and efficiently
- Dealing with client, introducer and other third party enquiries
- Reconciliations between custodian systems
- Providing cover for the production and correction of reports
The successful candidate will have:
- Administration Experience
- High degree of numeracy, IT skills (particularly Excel)
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Accurate typing skills
- Have worked within a financial company or a regulated environment
If you are interested in finding out more please apply online, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the office on 01392 426200.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Administrator (Investment Team)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.