Customer Service Representative - Temporary - ASAP Start
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Representative in Mitcham, this is a temporary role so please only apply if you are available to start work immediately. Please see full details and job description below:
Job title: Customer Service Representative
Contract type: Temporary
Start date: ASAP
End date: approximately 4 weeks
Hours: 9am - 5pm
Pay: £12-12.50 per hour
Previous experience with CRM and ERP would be highly advantageous
Job duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Primary contact for all enquiries from customers regarding orders, quotes, deliveries, changes, shipping, complaints, expedites, product returns and sales follow up on product lines new and existing through verbal and written communication.
- Account set up and maintenance within ERP, ensuring correct account details and credit limits
- Responsible for providing quotes and stock availability against price list on request from customers.
- Using CRM for producing quotes, ensuring follow up and maintaining customer data
- Review customer requests for quotes and coordinates with sales team and functional areas on new opportunities.
- Responsible for advising customers of late deliveries against committed shipment dates, coordinating with other areas of the business to get revised delivery dates and advisement to the customer
- Responsible for processing returns, credits and invoices in a timely manner
- Responsible for identifying complaints and advisement to Customer Service Manager for logging and internal coordination, providing feedback to customers and follow on actions.
Desired skills and experience:
- 2 years of prior experience in Customer Service or a related position preferably in the Distribution industry.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Problem solving techniques to assist in resolving enquiries.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office: Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint)
- Previous experience with CRM and ERP highly advantageous
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Customer Service Representative - Temporary - ASAP Start
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.