Adecco are pleased to be working with our client who is a leading supply chain specialist within their field.
They are looking to expand their team with the addition of a new experienced Warehouse Operative / Picker to pick very specific and technical sheets - ready for engineers!
Knowledge of Scanners / Scanning guys is essential
Working in a busy warehouse environment Picking and Packing technical items ready for despatch
* Picking orders
* packing orders
* Working to company health and safety standards
* Keeping area organised and tidy
* Writing procedures and processes
* Using a scanning gun
* Experience within a general warehouse environment and good Picking is essential
* Hours are 40 hours per week Monday to Friday
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Warehouse Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.