French Speaking HR Administrator
Job role: French Speaking HR Administrator
Job Type: 2 Month Temporary Contract
Hours of work: 40 hours per week (9:00am until 5:30pm Monday to Friday)
Office Angels have a fantastic opportunity to work for a reputable global retailer as a vital part of their HR Team. Offering your administrative skills and expertise, the purpose of this role will be to proactively deliver HR administration to employees based within the France region.
Responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordinating employees HR Files
- Issuing of leaver documents
- Data processing - updating internal database
- Co-ordinating letter / email correspondence
- Responding to general employee questions relating to HR queries
- Providing support with external / internal audits connected with HR
- Processing medical service provider information
- Liaising with departments within the wider business
Personal attributes required for this role:
- Fluent in English and French (essential)
- Previous HR Administration experience (desirable)
- Ability to use MS Word and Excel
- Confident with email and telephone enquiries
- Highly organised
- Articulate communication skills
- Excellent team player
- Ability to prioritise workload
If you possess the required skills and experience please apply NOW, an immediate start is available to the successful applicant
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for French Speaking HR Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.