Email Marketing Specialist - Ethical Beauty Business
COMPANY: An award winning Online store hosting Eco-conscious brands
HOURS: 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
SALARY: £27,000 - £30,000
CULTURE: Start -up
- Great opportunity to build something you are proud of: the company are growing fast, which means that the opportunities are virtually limitless.
- Flat hierarchies and a high career growth trajectory
- Team lunches
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Support the Marketing Manager in maintaining, communicating and delivering an email marketing plan.
- Develop an email marketing testing plan alongside the Marketing Manager and carry out multi-variant testing.
- Plan, develop and execute impactful and targeted email campaigns and automated programmes to generate leads, deliver sales, drive retention and loyalty.
- Work closely with the management team to create engaging and transactional emails to ensure a seamless user journey, whilst making sure emails align with the wider content plan and are on brand.
- Drive growth of the subscriber database.
- Ensure all email marketing communications are customer-focused and follow best practice.
- Work hard to have an understanding of company customer base through insight, segmentation, and data analysis.
- Create and manage the process of testing email campaigns analysing results and reporting back to the Marketing Manager.
- Work alongside Creative Design to develop engaging creative assets for email templates.
- Build email templates using HTML and the native email marketing platform tools.
- Ensure all email marketing communications are GDPR compliant and adhere to regulated financial services selling practices.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Successfully completed a degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Communication with at least 3+ years of professional experience in a fast-paced environment
- Proven experience in an email marketing role is essential.
- Able to write, send and evaluate emails to small and large audiences.
- Experience with Klaviyo is desirable.
- Understand the role of email marketing in the overall marketing strategy and customer journey.
- Able to structure and
- Proven ability to deliver engaging content.
- Able to work on multiple projects at one time.
- Fluent in verbal and written English; command of copywriting and grammatical principals, and an understanding of editing and proofreading.
- Experienced in email campaign sends, including personalised email campaigns and dynamic sends.
- Able to work as part of a small team.
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line or if applying via the OA website please send to me directly on WestEnd@Office-Angels.com
This opportunity is being advertised by the Office Angels West End team.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels are an Employment Business
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels West End branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Oxford Street, Covent Garden, Tottenham Court Road, Euston, Regent Street, Piccadilly, Leicester Square, Camden, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill, Paddington, Hampstead.
Our Retail team looks after Fashion and beauty roles nationally.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Email Marketing Specialist - Ethical Beauty Business
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.