Freight & Sales Administrator
Freight & Sales Administrator
We are currently looking to recruit a freight & Sales Administrator for our global manufacturing client based in Brierley Hill. This role will report directly to the Managing Director. Candidates must have the ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team is integral to the position.
- Liaising with logistics companies to obtain quotes, book collections, reserve space on transport/containers etc.
- Liaise with production and other departments to ensure timely dispatch
- Liaise with customers worldwide.
- Prepare shipping notes and related customs paperwork
- To be responsible for the processing of all customer orders, liaising with customers and staff regarding delivery dates and order expectations
- Processing of order acknowledgements to customers
- Responsible for ensuring all orders are processed in accordance with operating procedures
- Learning about the products or services and keeping up to date with changes
- Coordinate, manage and facilitate meeting logistics and catering
- Keeping accurate records of discussions and correspondence with customers
- Analysing data to determine the level of customer service we are providing and writing reports
- Liaising with other departments to discuss possible improvements to customer service
Experience & Skills required:
Minimum 1 year's Freight Import / Export experience
Previous Work experience in Manufacturing/Production environment
Computer Literate inclusive of Microsoft Office suite
Effective Communication - verbal and written
The above role is based on a permanent full-time basis with an ASAP start. Hours of work are Monday - Friday 8:30AM - 4:30PM. If you are interested please apply directly through the advert or email your CV . If you require further information on the position, please call Georgia on 01384 456 782
Adecco UK are an equal opportunities employer and an Employment Agency
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Freight & Sales Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.