Do you have working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign and Illustrator? Do you have exceptional attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines? If so, this position could be perfect for you!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Graphic Designer, to be part of a busy, highly motivated marketing team. Working across a portfolio of brands, this role will involve the creation and art working of print, in-store and digital marketing materials
The ideal candidate will have a relevant qualification such as Graphic Design and experience either in-house or for an agency. You should be a real team player with a pro-active 'can do' attitude. You will be passionate, creative, and self-motivated coupled with bags of energy and the ability to pick things up quickly. You should have excellent organisational and planning skills too.
Your duties will include:
- Design and artwork all manners of printed marketing materials, from brochures to in-store POS to large format event graphics to packaging - displaying creativity while following strict technical specifications.
- Design and create digital assets for use across our social platforms, customer websites and e-mailers, both static and animated.
- Work simultaneously on multiple projects during peak seasons while keeping to sometimes tight deadlines.
- Putting together disparate elements of a project (such as images, branded visual elements and copy) into a coherent and cohesive design.
You will have the below skills/experience:
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop are essential. AfterEffects is desirable too but not essential.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- To be able to contribute fresh and innovative ideas
- Knowledge and understanding of photography retouching is desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of the printing process and press passing experience is desirable, but training can be provided.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.