We are looking for a Export Coordinator who has:
- Background in logistics, working in an export focused role
- Knowledge of logistics and a passion for excellence and customer fulfilment.
- Recent experience with Export processing and International Trade
- Knowledge of current export shipping documentation and regulation
- Understanding of working in a regulated industry
- Willingness to learn new Export procedures
- Ideally prior experience with customs clearance
This role is based in Sywell, Monday to Friday and office based.
The client is wanting a candidate to join their team on a temporary basis to start.
21k a year
If you have these experiences and want to know more please so call
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Export Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.