Production Team Leader
Adecco are recruiting for a Production Team Leader for our well respected Food Manufacturing client based in Boston.
Work Days: Rotating schedule working 3-2-2
Work Hours: 12 hour shifts working 6am-6pm and 6pm-6am rotating with shift pattern.
Some flexibility will be required to cover absence and holiday.
Reporting to the factory manager, you will be responsible for the people, plant and product on your shifts, working with your team to ensure that KPI's are met on a daily basis whilst ensuring that health and safety is promoted as a matter of importance to the team.
- Lead and motivate a team of different skills, delegating job roles effectively on a day to day basis, providing hands on leadership to raise capability of the team.
- Planning and completing work schedules, ensuring adequate cover in terms of personnel.
- Encourage a culture of continuous development and improvement throughout the team
- Continually monitor performance and identify ways to improve productivity whilst reducing costs.
- Carry out HR related duties, such as monitoring performance and absence and carrying out both formal and informal corrective measures.
In order to be successful, you will need:
- Supervisory/Management experience, ideally within a food manufacturing industry (desired)
- Ability to motivate and lead
- Sortex Experience
- Freezer experience
- Good problem solving skills with the ability to think on your feet
- Knowledge of safe systems of work
- In-depth knowledge of SAP.
- Experience in handling HR related issues (desired)
- Solid understanding of HACCP and GMP.
- Relevant health and safety qualification eg. IOSH/NEBOSH (Desired)
- Computer literate with a good attention to detail
- Flexible with approach to work and working hours.
In return, you will receive:
- Competitve salary
- 28 days holiday, increasing to 24 after 1 year of service
- Free parking on site
- Genuine and clear paths for career progression at a very successful, multi-national company.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Production Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.