Adecco are currently recruiting for a production Machine Operator for a well respected global Food Manufacturing client based in Riverside Industrial Estate, Boston.
Shift pattern is a 3-2-2 rotating shift schedule working 6am-6pm and 6pm-6am on rotation.
Main duties include:
- Ensure that all safety checks and procedures are followed
- Ensure that products conform to the quality standards required
- Ensure the machine is set up and running at optimum efficiency
- Lead the team on the production line to ensure that daily targets and KPIs are met
We are looking for people that have:
- Experience of operating high speed machinery
- Knowledge of food safety and health and safety
- Knowledge of vertical form feed machines (desirable)
- Knowledge of weighing and/or packing machines (desirable)
- Strong organisational and communication skills
In return, you will receive:
- Competitve salary
- Genuine and clear career progression routes
- 28 days holiday, increasing to 34 after 1 year of service
- Free Parking on site
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Machine Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.