Immediate start available
Do you enjoy manual labour? If so, we have an opportunity for you.
- Manufacturing a range of products, such as concrete lintels & steel lintels;
- Operation of the mixer/batching plant;
- Preparation of moulds;
- Assembly of steel reinforced cages;
- Crane Operation;
- Fork lift truck driving;
- Site maintenance and site construction;
Hours: Between 6am - 3pm
Days: Monday to Friday
Pay rate: £8.91 increasing to £9.50 after probation period
We are currently working remotely so if this is something of interest to you, please apply online and we will come out to you.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Manual Labourer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.