Research Awards/Grants Administrator
Office Angels have an excellent opportunity for a Research Awards/Grants Administrator to join our client on a 12-month contract. The role will be based in Edinburgh City Centre and the salary is £22,432. Hours are 37.5 hours per week, Full Time, Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm.
The ideal candidate will have previously worked within the Academic sector and will be confident providing efficient and timely administration support to the project and research team.
This is a fast-paced and dynamic role where no two days will look the same.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Support implementation and delivery of the new programme framework
- Processing applications and building reports based on the data
- Maintain record management system
- Support promotional and marketing activities
- Support the organisation of award presentations and events, including virtual
- Maintain engagement with candidates and ensure a seamless application
- Provide on-going administration support to the team
Key Skills/Competencies: -
- Experience of administering grant applications and relevant grant management systems is essential
- Experience of drafting or supporting grant related paperwork
- Excellent planning, organising and communication skill
- Ability to set priorities and work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Experience of working with assessment panels / committees
If you have the relevant experience, are available immediately, and wish to be considered for this position, please click apply!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Research Awards/Grants Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.