Diversity and Inclusion Administrator ~ Temporary Part time
JOB ROLE: D&I Administrator for 2 months to start asap
HOURS: 7 hours a day, 3 days a week
SALARY: £14 to £16 per hour
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Administration tasks
- Desk research to find relevant stakeholders of companies in the DE&I space (e.g. Inclusion officers / Director of inclusion etc)
- Research and gather competitor activity in the space of DE&I.
- Research and gather market activity in the space of DE&I, find relevant events, speakers.
- Keep information and findings well organised.
- Based on findings: ideally make recommendations for activities in the space of DE&I.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Microsoft Office Suite basics (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Communication skills (speak to external companies on occasion, be in touch via email)
- Time management
- Salesforce experience desirable but not essential
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels are an Employment Business
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels Oxford West end branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill, Euston, Soho, Camden
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Diversity and Inclusion Administrator ~ Temporary Part time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.