Customer Account Support Executive
Role: Customer Account Support Executive
Location: Halifax (Home/Office based)
Salary: Up to £20,000 per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm
Start date: May 2021
Benefits: Free onsite parking, Pension Scheme, Bupa Healthcare, 34 days holiday, Life Assurance
Do you have experience working within customer service and Account Management? Are you a process driven individual, capable of providing excellent customer service with empathy and professionalism?
If so, our client is looking for a Customer Account Support Executive to join their team of 3 on a permanent basis.
This role will require you to work from home, however, when required you will need to go into the office.
Due to location of the office, you will need access to your own vehicle. Free car parking is available.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Successfully manage customer accounts through processes and ensuring customer expectations are met and exceeded
- Order processing
- Daily maintenance of mail order customer portals
- Monitoring of all accounts transactions to ensure pricing and stock availability
- Dealing with customer returns and credits
- Being the first point of contact for your specific accounts
- Management of the customer order inboxes
- Previous customer service experience necessary
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to build strong working relationships both in and outside the organisation
- Ability to adapt procedures to a new and more effective way of working
- Computer literate/keyboard skills
If you have the necessary experience and you would like to apply for this role, please submit your details online for consideration.
You will be contacted within 48 hours if your details have been shortlisted for this role.
Office Angels is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Customer Account Support Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.