Data Entry Clerk
Adecco are looking for an experienced data entry clerk to join our well established client based in Eccleshall. This is a temporary role with the opportunity to lead to a permanent position for the successful candidate. Full time hours are Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm with an hour for lunch each day. Hourly rate of pay from £9.48ph. Applicants must have data entry experience and excellent attention to detail. Duties will involve manually entering information from one system to another, keeping information up to date, producing reports and customer service.
Key skills & requirements-
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Data entry experience
- Must be computer literate
- Customer service experience
- Ability to work within a small team
- Able to use initiative
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Data Entry Clerk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.