- Responsible for the development and direction of the manufacturing and distribution function of the factory.
- Safe, Timely and efficient production and distribution of high-quality products at the best possible cost.
- Recruitment, development, management and coaching of the production team.
Daily Production Management
- Working with Department and Section Leaders
- Resolving Schedule Completion Issues
- Daily Quality Checks (working with QA Team)
- Staff Recruitment and Development
- Staff Counselling and Discipline
- Liaison with Raw Materials and Warehousing teams
- Development of Key leadership Staff
- Conducting Performance Reviews
- Co-ordinating Leadership and staff training
- Succession Planning
- Running Production Schedules
- Manning Requirements
- Raw Material Issues
- Organising Overtime and TILE / TILT with Department Leaders
- Liaison with Factory Manager on Capacity
- Being Part of the Best Practice Leadership Team
- Managing Shop floor safety
- Co-ordination of 6S activities
- Reporting on Plans and Results
- Lean Manufacturing
- Working with Teams on Projects
- Involvement in Safety, 6S and Quality audits (Internal and External)
- Assist with Monthly Reports
- Work with Teams to Analyse results
- Look for improvements and document plans
Working with the Manufacturing Leadership Team
- Communication With Other Key Departments
- Attend Planning Meetings
- Provide feedback on performance and future targets
We are looking for a driven, self motivated individual who is hands on & has excellent communication skills. The ideal candidate will have lean manufacturing & best practice experience & we are looking for someone who has good computer skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.