Service Engineer (Industrial Doors)
Adecco are working with an Industrial client who have a fantastic reputation in the industry.
You will work in a Team, UK wide Installing/Servicing Industrial Doors. Service engineers would have a preferred electrical background/qualification and be fully conversant with repairing and maintaining full range of industrial doors including fast action doors, security roller shutters, Fire roller shutters and sectional doors.
- Align company and employee core values.
- If you see something that is wrong do something about correcting it.
- Be responsible and get things done.
- Share information and work towards team building.
- Establish/understand your key performance indicators and maintain this measure so both you and the company know how your performance is measured.
- Be a good team member, demonstrating loyalty and commitment to the organisation and team members and always do your best.
- To be fully aware of and adhere to the relevant policies and procedures.
- This job description is intended as a guide to the duties and responsibilities of the post. It does not seek to define all the duties and is subject to amendment/alteration which will be made after full discussion with the post holder.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Repair and service full range of the clients product range.
- Electrical fault finding capability.
- Mechanical capabilities in repairing the clients range of doors.
- Reading of drawings and technical instructions.
- Efficient planning capability of site visits to customers.
- Keeping van stock levels correct for the required work plan.
- Completing all customer visits accurately, timely and efficiently.
- Completion of all required documentation and ability to use tablet to both receive and log all competed calls.
- Electro Mechanical skills
- Industrial Door Experience desired
- Electrical background preferred for service engineer role
- Strong Customer facing skills
- UK Drivers Licence
- CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme)
- Driving License
- IPAF preferred.
- Have good communication skills.
- Presentable at all times.
- Flexible in working hours to meet customer call outs/needs.
- Available for call out rota if required.
- Customer interfacing skills.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please only apply if you have relevant industrial door experience.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Service Engineer (Industrial Doors)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.