Warehouse Operative (Permanent)
Are you looking for a great opportunity?
Are you available straight away?
Position: General factory Worker (Permanent position)
Salary: £8.91 per hour with Holidays
About the company: Our client is a well-established family run business, Due to growth in their business they are looking for an experienced
General factory Worker x2 to join their organisation.
We are looking for a hard-working individual who enjoys all aspects of work, willing to coordinate individually and as a team. Someone who is a reliable team member who has the ability to communicate their ideas clearly and effectively. A punctual person who is dedicated and motivated to develop their skills.
You will be expected to undertake all duties that fall reasonably within your levels of experience and capabilities.
These are to include;
- Picking and Packing.
- Maintaining the order and general tidiness of the work place wherever possible.
- Owing to the structure of organisation,
- Be flexible relating to both duties and working hours.
- Essential Experience: (Experience in Manufacturing - Print and Packaging Company)
- Able to cope under pressure to meet the demand of the business.
- Willingness to be part of a team
Working Hours: Monday - Thursday: 8am - 4pm Friday: 6 am - 2 pm
- Salary and Benefits: £8.91 per hour
- Holiday entitlement is 23 days per annum (pro rota) excluding bank holidays.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Warehouse Operative (Permanent)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.