Installation Engineer (Industrial Doors)
Adecco are delighted to be working with a client who have a proud history in the Industrial sector throughout the UK. As such, Adecco are looking for an Industrial Fitter, with the support of a fitters-mate, who will work throughout the UK installing the full range of the clients Industrial products along with other door types brought in from other manufacturers.
In addition, the job will entail servicing and repairing their range of products throughout the UK. The role will involve working away from home Monday to Friday and will include occasional weekend working. Working in different countries may also be a requirement of the role, on request.
- Align with companies and employee core values.
- If you see something that is wrong do something about correcting it.
- Be responsible and get things done.
- Share information and work towards team building.
- Establish/understand your key performance indicators and maintain this measure so both you and the company know how your performance is measured.
- Be a good team member, demonstrating loyalty and commitment to the organization and team members and always do your best.
- To be fully aware of and adhere to the relevant policies and procedures.
- This job description is intended as a guide to the duties and responsibilities of the post. It does not seek to define all the duties and is subject to amendment/alteration which will be made after full discussion with the post holder.
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Installation full range of the clients product range.
- Mechanical capabilities in repairing the clients product range.
- Some electrical knowledge of door operation.
- Ability to work at heights from access platform
- Reading of drawings and technical instructions.
- Efficient planning capability of site visits to customers.
- Completing all customer visits accurately, timely and efficiently.
- Completion of all required documentation and ability to use tablet to both receive and log all competed calls.
- Mechanical skill set background required preferable in the industrial door sector.
- Electrical basic knowledge within the door sector preferred.
- Strong customer facing skills
- UK clean Driving licence
- CSCS and /or SSSTS required.
- IPAF preferred.
- Fork truck skills card preferred.
- Aptitude for physical work.
- Can do attitude.
- Presentable at all times.
- Customer interfacing skills.
Due to the high volume of applications received, Adecco won't be able to respond to every candidates application. Please only apply if you have Industrial Door installation experience.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Installation Engineer (Industrial Doors)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.