HR Officer | 25,000 per year | 9am-5pm Mon - Fri
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven HR officer / advisor to join this amazing charity. The HR Officer you will work as part of the Operations Department to provide efficient and effective Human Resources support to the charity and day-to-day administration services. The HRO will undertake a wide range of functions ensuring that managers and staff receive support and guidance on all HR related issues. The HRO will also have a role to play to ensure that administration activities within the charity run smoothly. The role holder will be responsible for the coordination of human resources activity within delegated budget lines.
Some responsibilities include;
- Be the lead co-ordinator on all HR processes, including job evaluations, recruitment, drafting of contracts, induction and probation, training, appraisals, exit interviews, disciplinary and capability procedures, mediation, employee relations and maternity/paternity, keeping leave and absence records, policies and processes up to date with current employment legislation
- Be the main support administrator for staff remuneration, rewards and recognition and benefits
- Lead on renewal and administration of the Staff Private Health, Death in Service and other staff benefit schemes
- Support the Ops Manager in ensuring staff welfare is monitored on a regular basis and highlighting areas of concern
- Provide HR support to other partners inside and outside the group as part of FinOps group services
Please apply today if you are seeking a HR Officer position!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for HR Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.