Site Administrator - CSCS Card
Adecco are currently recruiting for a site administrator/project coordinator for our client based in Gateshead NE10.
- Collate all time-sheets and hours worked from various mediums and update the Master table
- Ensure all Health and Safety documents are completed and correct for workers on site
- Ensure all Company paperwork is completed upon arrival including issuing ID badges
- Manage any holiday requests and record absences
- Be fully proficient with Microsoft Office and Excel
- Have previous experience within a similar role and hold a valid CSCS card.
This position is due to start May 2021 and will run until August 2021.
You must be available to work from 08.00am until 17.00pm Monday - Friday (flexibility required)
For this role you must have a flexible approach and hold a valid CSCS card.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Site Administrator - CSCS Card
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.