Head of IT - Sheffield up to £50k
A leading manufacturing organisation with a fantastic brand and reputation. The business has it's head office in Sheffield, though provides products globally.
We are looking to recruit an IT Manager with previous experience managing a small/medium sized IT function, though a vital function within the group. You will be responsible for the IT Strategy across all IT Systems covering cyber security, desktop applications and infrastructure, ERP and telephony.
The organisation has seen a long period of growth and the IT Function need to move forwards to support expansion, there are a number of key IT Projects including the implementation of Office 365 and a number of security projects planned and the IT Manager will be vital in ensuring their success.
Above all, we are looking for a manager capable of motivating and mentoring the IT Team, to champion the future development and enhancement of IT, ensuring that IT provides an excellent service to the business.
Key skills and experience
* Experienced in managing IT Functions - approx. 3-5 staff
* Ability to champion IT, ensuring the highest level of customer service to the business
* Knowledge of Cyber Security - Cyber Essentials experience would be advantageous
* Technical knowledge covering MS technologies - including Exchange, Active Directory, Windows Server etc
* Virtualisation - vsphere, VMWare or similar
* Knowledge of IT Systems including ERP, etc - Epicor or similar would be advantageous
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Head of IT - Sheffield up to £50k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.