Temporary Medical Receptionist ~ Current DBS check essential
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE A CURRENT DBS CERTIFICATE
JOB ROLE: Medical Receptionist / Admin
COMPANY: Private Health care Clinic
HOURS: 40 hours per week between 09.00 - 19.30
SALARY: £10.85 per hour
LOCATION: West End of London
CULTURE: Private Clinic
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
My client is looking for a DBS Cleared Medical Receptionist to join on a temp basis for 6-8 weeks.
- To ensure that patient referrals are added to the relevant electronic care records systems and take ownership of the scheduling of patients for consultations, diagnostic testing and day case procedures.
- To learn and understand individual patient pathways.
- To prepare patient records in preparation for their appointments or procedures with the appropriate clinical reports and data.
- Answer telephone calls ensuring all enquires are handled efficiently. To deal with all patients either on the phone or in person in a delicate manner offering support, advice and reassurance. Listen to their concerns and act appropriately. Ensure all messages are relayed as quickly as possible to the Consultant(s) and/or medical team and respond to any resulting information in a timely manner.
- To manage the patient care journey through the centre efficiently and sensitively maintaining a patient centred approach at all times.
- Optimise office work flow procedures and ensure physician productivity by maintaining calendars; scheduling patient appointments and physician consultations.
- When required, generates revenues by raising invoices, completing direct patient and third-party billing.
- Secures information by completing database back-ups if required.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential in accordance with local policies on information governance and confidentiality of care records.
- Innovate office procedures in own work area to ensure that there is no breakdown in the patient care pathway.
- Ensure patient details are correct on appropriate IT programmes/electronic care records demonstrating outstanding attention to detail
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock; anticipating needs; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Keeps office equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- To help implement new ways of working to improve the private patient experience and efficiency of service.
- Serves and protects the health care community by adhering to professional standards, hospital policies and procedures, national, and local requirements.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Work closely with the Patient Pathway Manager and Centre Director to ensure the patients administrative service is appropriately covered in response to service needs. This will include cross-cover of the front-of-house and Private Patients Pathway Manager role.
- Enhances centre and physician reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments and looking to exceed expectations at every point of patient contact.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Full DBS
- Previous Reception experience
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line or if applying via the OA website please send to me directly on email@example.com
This opportunity is being advertised by the Office Angels West End team.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels are an Employment Business
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels West End branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Oxford Street, Covent Garden, Tottenham Court Road, Euston, Regent Street, Piccadilly, Leicester Square, Camden, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill, Paddington, Hampstead.
Our Retail team looks after Fashion and beauty roles nationally.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Temporary Medical Receptionist ~ Current DBS check essential
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.