Personal Assistant to Managing Director!
*THIS ROLE IS TO START IMMEDIATELY**
JOB TYPE: PA to Managing Director!
TERM: Temp to Perm!
START DATE: ASAP - must be available immediately
HOURS: 08:30am - 17:30pm
SALARY: £40,000-£45,000 pa. *DOE
LOCATION: Within walking distance from Old Street station
WOW FACTOR: Dynamic and fast paced position within a growing company, a leading organisation within the industry!
Our client is within the Construction industry and is a leading multi-discipline building, engineering, and M&E services provider.
They are a fast moving, dynamic, energetic team looking for an experienced Personal/Executive Assistant to support the Groups Managing Director!
- acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- booking and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation
- organising events and conferences
- reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- typing, compiling, and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence
- managing databases and filing systems
- implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- liaising with staff, suppliers, and clients
- collating and filing expenses
- Other Adhoc duties the MD will need support with
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- A high standard of computer literacy with good knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Ability to be very hands on, flexible and adaptable to day to day duties
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Preferable exposure into the construction industry but not essential
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels, Liverpool Street branch, we would love to hear from you- Liverpoolstreet@office-angels.com. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Personal Assistant to Managing Director!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.