HR/Compliance Administrator (Healthcare- 6 month FTC)
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a permanent HR/compliance Administrator (6 month FTC), to join a Healthcare Company in Leicester, salary c£24k, Days with immediate start plus bonus.
You must have had experience of all HR on-boarding processes, recruitment, DBS/reference checks within a fast paced Healthcare sector with CIPD qualified (Level 3), helpful but not essential for this role.
The HR/compliance Administrator will be responsible for the delivery of effective and efficient day to day HR service from start to finish.
You will be expected to be pro-active in resolving challenging situations, whilst driving best practice and ensuring compliance with all procedures, policies and up-to-date employment legislation.
You will be responsible for:
- All HR administration and support the full employee life cycle; starters, leavers, contracts, absence, sickness, holidays etc.
- Provide prompt, consistent and objective HR guidance and support to managers and employees in line with policy, practice and legislation.
- Act as facilitator with managers with Employee Relations Cases - e.g. grievance, disciplinary, absence and capability investigations and hearings developing their capabilities and skills around people management.
- Develop the recording and reporting of casework
- Play an integral role in supporting senior management in the recruitment and on-boarding of new hires.
- Support with induction plans and to ensure new hires settle in and that they have the knowledge and support they need to perform in their role and integrate with their team.
- Providing timely and accurate management information using HR Systems
- Comply with Data Protection and General Data Protections Regulations (GDPR) & DBS to ensure the security of employee information in accordance with legislation and best practice.
- To respect the need for confidentiality when handling personal information
You will be able to demonstrate the following key skills:
- Have previous experience within the Healthcare sector or a similar
- Working knowledge of HR systems
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office applications
- Able to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Have fantastic communication skills both written and verbal
- Be adaptable to change in a fast paced working environment
- Work with confidence and be approachable
Please contact Hina Patel at Adecco on 0116 2530516
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for HR/Compliance Administrator (Healthcare- 6 month FTC)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.