Lead Product Analyst
Role - Lead Product Analyst
Duration - 6 months
Location - Welwyn Garden City (Remote working, occasional travel)
Whilst specific responsibilities will be dependent upon the changing needs of the business, the following provides an overview of the role's key responsibilities and measures:
- Owning relationships with product managers and UX leads, helping them define objectives and key results, setting targets, analysing product releases, defining and validating hypothesis, and making product recommendations.
- Executing end-to-end analysis: gathering and shaping requirements; defining success metrics; identifying and validating sources of data; identifying and validating methods of analysis; delivering insights and liaising with clients and partners to ensure the best recommendations are identified and delivered.
- Using data from multiple sources to identify trends, exposing new opportunities, and answering business questions.
- Developing deep knowledge of your area of specialism, and becoming a valued and trusted expert.
- Guiding and mentoring others.
- Using models to serve the purpose of the business, making recommendations to improve customer experience and business results.
- Proactively identifying data quality improvements that increase the performance and accuracy of KPIs and analysis.
- Giving greater context to analyses by incorporating external data for comparison purposes (industry benchmarks)
- Being a central point of contact for best-practice and excellence in your specialist subject.
- Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence.
- This role will best suit an individual who enjoys working as part of a team, is well organised, pragmatic and a lateral thinker with an inquisitive mind who is motivated to make change for the better and, most importantly, puts our customers first.
- Working effectively with multi-disciplinary teams and understanding how to contribute to all phases of the product development lifecycle.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - you must be able to articulate complex concepts to a diverse audience.
- The ability to influence without authority.
- Several years of experience in analytics positions.
- University degree of 2:1 or higher in a quantitative discipline or relevant experience
- Commercial awareness.
- Managing change in a dynamic environment.
- Being the owner and champion of digital analytics tools (ideally Adobe Analytics).
- Using big data, business intelligence and data visualisation tools (ideally Hadoop, SQL and Tableau).
- Online visitor segmentation and statistical modelling techniques.
- Advanced online data collection.
- Thinking at a conceptual level across a number of platforms (web, mobile, tablets, PC).
**Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
- Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
- Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer
Apply for Lead Product Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.