Assistant Accountant £28-£30k Bracknell
£28,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a corporate, established and growing financial services client who are based in central Bracknell.
Due to their significant growth plans and recent acquisition we are looking to hire an additional Assistant Accountant - reporting to the Financial Controller you will play a key part in supporting the finance department.
Ideally we would like to recruit someone who has worked within Asset Finance, Financial Services, Bank or Corporate Business.
- Unallocated cash reconciliation
- Twice daily funding payment runs
- Bank reconciliations
- Supporting other key reconciliations as required
- Weekly T&E payment runs
- New supplier/vendor/broker checks
- Journals processing
- Previous experience within a similar role within the Financial Services Sector or Asset Finance
- Strong numerical, IT skills as well as a high attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and make concise decisions
- Able to meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Hours & Other Information
- Permanent Role
- Hours 9am-5.30pm
- Free Parking/Pension/Private Health Care
We are looking to submit CV's and arrange interviews for this role ASAP due to the demands of the business. Please call Paige Harding on 01344862422 or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Assistant Accountant £28-£30k Bracknell
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.