Are you looking for an exciting opportunity within the Accounting industry?
If so, please read on…
Adecco are proud to be working with a well-established company who are seeking a VAT Assistant to join their expanding team.
- 3+ years' experience in an accounting environment or working toward a relevant qualification
- Ability to meet deadlines working in a fast-paced environment, remaining calm under pressure
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- High attention to detail, with strong organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Adaptable, with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Preparation of quarterly VAT Returns
- Producing client VAT account reconciliations
- Speaking with clients via phone and email, resolving queries
- Raising weekly payment instructions
- Liaising with HMRC on client's behalf
- Working amongst a team, demonstrating an eagerness to learn
Location: Basildon, Essex
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000
Working days: Monday - Friday
Duration of contract: Permanent, full time
The Adecco Group is the largest staffing firm in the world and a Fortune Global 500 company as well as being within the top 10 of Great Places to work in the UK so please apply now!
To apply, please contact Amy on 01702 394794 or
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for VAT Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.