Temporary Recruitment Administrator *Immediate start*
Courier Recruitment Administrator
Monday - Friday 8 am to 5pm
SE1, to start remotely
(Temporary contract, minimum 3 months)
Must have working laptop and be available to start immediately.
My client is a leading courier service and offers delivery and logistic solutions across the UK. They are currently working a huge project which requires new staff. They are looking for 3 Courier Recruitment Administrator.
They are looking for someone who works well as part of a team along with a great telephone manner with a confident and friendly approach. The ideal candidate will have the ability to create actions from calls with fast & accurate data entry. You Must be computer literate and has a good eye for detail.
Some of the key responsibilities:
- Receiving/making calls to couriers to support recruitment strategy
- Working on internal systems updating information
- Utilising MS suite for daily tasks
- Data entry
- Managing emails
- Available to start straight away
- No holiday booked in the next 4 weeks
- High level of punctuality/attendance
- Respecting that our client deals with highly sensitive/confidential information
- Has access to a computer/laptop when initially starting due to home working
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Temporary Recruitment Administrator *Immediate start*
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.