Print mail and scan operator
Adecco are recruiting right now for one of their key multi-national corporate clients working within a busy print environment as a Print, Mail and Scan operator
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in print and scan
- Proven ability to work under pressure handling multiple tasks to ensure timely completion of all activities
- Good communication skills
- Health & safety awareness and compliance
- Be able to be BPSS Security screened
Our client are looking for motivated and dedicated operatives who can play a part within a large team in a busy print environment.
▪ To effectively print and mail production of all jobs through the area of the Production Centre which they are responsible
▪ Ensure all aspects of job requisition / instructions and other relevant information is checked and correct prior to production
▪ Prioritise all incoming production work, ensuring deadlines are met
▪ Relate accurate information to users on the progression of their work. When deadlines cannot be met ensure user is informed within sufficient time. Offer alternative solutions when necessary.
▪ Operate all Xerox digital printers
▪ Operate all mailing machines inserter within the SDC, using full Automated document integrity
▪ Complete all paperwork for all mail providers, and internal job paperwork.
▪ Demonstrate a thorough working knowledge of all machines, and freeflow with an ability to manipulate colour work through a variety of software packages.
▪ Use the appropriate methods of production and provide technical support and advice where necessary
▪ Make most appropriate use of equipment and technology within the unit
▪ To administer all service calls for production equipment and escalate to the Team Leader where necessary
▪ To quality control finished production work ensuring any mistakes are corrected in line with user specification before delivery to the end user. To provide proof copies where necessary.
▪ Perform outgoing postal and courier duties ensuring despatch by most efficient and cost effective method,
▪ Ensure all stock items are accounted for as part of Job instructions
▪ To monitor stock levels of consumables and advise the appropriate person to ensure orders are placed on a weekly basis in line with agreed minimum and maximum stock levels
▪ Finishing of all printed output, guillotine, wire bind, comb bind, booklet making, collating, packing
▪ Mail: machine enclosing mail, using production mailing machines,
▪ Be able to effectively work on your own initiative daily
▪ Any reasonable ad hoc duties as required by senior management
▪ Good timekeeping
▪ Input into daily handover and site processes
Hours to be agreed- Associate needs to be flexible with working hours
Site to be open 24 hours as day 5 days a week but will be 16% pay increase after 7pm and 30% after 11pm
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Print mail and scan operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.